How do I set the farm path of a subspace cluster

Q1: If disk1 is mounted on Bravo Server, disk2 is mounted on Charlie Server, and Bravo Server wants Farmer for Disk1 and Disk 2, how do I set Farm path in Bravo Server.
Q2: Can Bravo Server still Farm for Disk N if the Disk N is mounted to Jason Server in another IDC data center and the Jason Server is connected to the same Nats? How do I set the Farm path? Does this take up a lot of bandwidth?

The idea of farming cluster is that you run farmer components where your disks are, plotter components where you have large compute resources, etc.
That si exacly how it is visualized on that screenshot (which is from hakehardware’s video).

Yes, I understand the intent of the Cluster.
My question is, if Server A has computing power, how to plotter for Server B Plot with many disk. How to set path parameter.

path=???, size=** \

Question 2: If Server C and server A are not on the same LAN and need to use a public IP for connection, Could Server A plotter for Server C?
If it is ok, Is it necessary to consume a large amount of public network bandwidth?

Your question about plotter doesn’t make sense, plotter doesn’t have any paths. Farming cluster is not supposed to be used over public Internet, there are no security measures by default for that.