Translathon: Enhance our Crowdin Translations and Win $50!

Localization/Translation Contest!!

As apart of our localization efforts, the entrant with the most Crowdin translations at the end of the month will receive $50 USDC!

We have 17 languages available for translation, please check out our guide here for more info.

Check out the criteria:

1. Accuracy : Try your best to convey the original message, style, and tone.
  2. Originality: Please avoid Google Translate and other AI services, we will be comparing to ensure the translations are not computer generated.

Submitting Translations
There have been reports of delays in CrowdIn processing translations which is outside of our control and should be considered when submitting translations. Please take note of the commit date and not the date that you actually worked on your changes.

October Special for Chinese Translation
大家好!Autonomys 有一个 新的竞赛, 10 月份 (October)我们将向月底前将最多文档翻译成中文的人赠送 150 USDC!

Geographic Restrictions and Prohibited Regions

Residents of Burma, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Syria, the Crimea Region, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Sudan, Ecuador, Egypt, Kyrgyzstan, Morocco, Russia, Namibia, other jurisdictions subject to U.S. trade sanctions, embargoes, or other applicable restrictions are not eligible to participate in the Initiative.

4 Likes

Hello, there isn’t a Portuguese version yet. I actually submitted a request to have Portuguese added so I can start translating.

The Portuguese language has been added, I appreciate your willingness to start translating!

1 Like