Your Invitation to Become a Subspace Ambassador!

:loudspeaker: Calling All Visionaries!

Do you have a passion for web3 and AI? Are you a developer, designer, writer, or simply fascinated by the future of technology?

Big News: Seize your chance to interact with several of the most influential leaders at the intersection of web3 and AI. Jump on board with our fun and dynamic ambassador crew. Your energy fuels us, and we can’t wait to bring more awesome folks into the program.

What is the Subspace Global Ambassador Program? :thinking:
If you’re meeting us for the first time, no worries! Find all the information you need available at our dedicated Ambassador Workspace. Explore the structure and benefits of our program, and learn what it takes to be a standout ambassador.

How to Apply? :writing_hand:
Ready to take the leap? Simply follow this link and fill out your application form
But hurry, the deadline is May 3rd , 2024!

Why Join Us?
As a Subspace Global Ambassador, you’ll represent one of the most innovative projects exploring Artificial Intelligence use cases on our secure, scalable, eco-friendly, and decentralized blockchain. You’ll engage with global initiatives, drive change, and contribute to a movement that’s reshaping the industry.

Apply Today and Make a Difference! :earth_africa:
Your passion powers our community, and together, we can achieve extraordinary things. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to lead in technological transformation.

Looking forward to seeing your application and welcoming you aboard! Let’s make the future exciting together! :rocket: :globe_with_meridians:

67 Likes

hi Fradique, I had submitted about 2 months ago (via josshrb@gmail.com ), but missed the previous round. Do I need to resubmit (but cannot submit again with the same email)? Or am I already among the candidates in this round?

23 Likes

Hello Joss. Please resubmit with the same e-mail.

9 Likes

Unable to resubmit~

9 Likes

Hello Joss. Could you please try again (with same e-mail)

7 Likes

~unable to resubmit, no entrance. Have resubmitted using another account.

8 Likes

Let’s go! To meet new opportunities and knowledge! :rocket:

8 Likes

Hello olga7. Noticed the nice content you’ve been producing. We look forward to your application!

5 Likes

hello im youssef aknouz im just a future billionaire

7 Likes

hello this is so interesting , love it

4 Likes

@Fradique hi sir, what is the sign of being selected? Received email or DM? Perhaps a clear feedback is needed.

4 Likes

Hello Joss,

In the coming weeks, we will be informing all applicants about their progress to the interview stage.

7 Likes

Hello josss oky bro❤️

4 Likes

Hi there! ok!
evrythings is good and we are ready!

2 Likes

Wait for your finish! good luck !

4 Likes

ae wua]bfh hyanfud
gm ae

1 Like

@Fradique I just found out about this. Will there be new application round for this ambassador program?

ok evrythings is good and we are ready!

Hello Uein

Yes. Watch this space and our Discord announcements channel :slightly_smiling_face: